Gradient Financial Direct LLC considers the protection of personal information to be a foundation of customer trust and a sound business practice. We employ physical, electronic and procedural controls in order to protect client confidentiality. We may use personal information about you to assist us in completing your financial plan, completing transaction or account changes, and to maintain or service your account. At Gradient Financial Direct LLC we will always restrict access to personal information to those who require it to provide products or services to you. The only time we will provide any information about you or your financial information is with your express, written consent or as required by law.
Information Provided by Clients
In the normal course of doing business, we typically obtain the following non‐public personal information about our clients:
- Personal information regarding our clients’ identity such as name, address and social security number;
- Information regarding securities transactions effected by us; and
- Client financial information such as net‐worth, assets, income, bank account information and account balances.
How We Manage and Protect Your Personal Information
As a full service investment advisor, when appropriate, Gradient Financial Direct LLC works closely with other firms to help our clients maximize all opportunities available to them to improve their position relative to future and current financial wellbeing. These firms will recommend suitable products to clients based on the information provided by Gradient Financial Direct LLC.
Opt Out Provision
If you wish us to stop sharing your information, please contact us by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or,
- Mailing us at: Gradient Financial Direct LLC
4105 Lexington Avenue N., Suite 100
Arden Hills, MN 55126