Complimentary Portfolio Analysis Review
A “2nd Opinion” on your Investments
Questions to consider:
- How well do your investments match your tolerance for risk?
- When was the last time you reviewed your investment allocations?
- Do you understand how allocation and diversification impact your risk and return?
- Do you know how you or your advisor chose your investments?
- How does your portfolio’s internal expenses compare to industry averages?
- How does your portfolio’s performance compare to benchmarks?
We will analyze your:
- Fees and Expenses-we look at how your portfolio compares to industry averages.
- Past Performance: We compare your portfolio to benchmarks.
- Risk & Return Relationship: Even if you have had good performance, we check if your current risk is in line with your risk tolerance.
- Asset Allocation & Diversification: We look for areas of concentration by company and market sector. We evaluate whether you are appropriately spread across multiple sectors to temper your risk exposure and position you to potentially capture gains from several market segments.
- Bring in a copy of your investments statements.
- Complete a risk tolerance questionnaire.
- Our investment team will analyze your holdings (includes a complimentary Morningstar® analysis)
- We will review the findings and make recommendations based on your unique circumstances.
Our recommendations will be based on your goals, desired risk tolerance, income needs and personal investing preferences or opinions.